Who We Are
Inspiration Accounting and Tax (originally Corderoy Accounting Services)
Striving to provide the inspiration to our clients to be the very best they can be!
Formed in 2007 out of desire to grow relationships with clients, colleagues, employees and affiliated businesses – to maintain or indeed exceed the levels of service expected from the accounting profession.
By gaining a thorough understanding of our clients, their challenges and direction, the team at Inspiration A&T can then set about establishing a relationship that is tailor made.
Our practice grows and changes to ensure efficiency in dealing with your accounting and business needs. We use up to the minute equipment and software and enthusiastically seek new techniques that will help us deliver an inspirational service.
While Inspiration A&T provides a full range of accounting services we have strong affiliations in bookkeeping, financial planning, finance broking and other business and personal services. Our aim is to provide the best connections for your individual needs.
Meet the Team
CPA, B.Bus (Acc), Registered Tax Agent
- Joining the accounting industry in 1998 Todd developed a love for servicing the SME market, along with helping families achieve the best financial position available.
- Todd enjoys working with clients and their representatives, seeking the inspiration to reach their goals.
- Having been a keen member and player in local Football and Cricket Clubs, Todd continues to enjoy watching both sports, along with most other codes.
- Married with children, Todd understands the difficulty in finding that work/life balance – a goal that needs continual effort.
ASA, B.Bus (Acc), Assoc Dip (Com), Registered Tax Agent
- Joined the accounting industry in 1998 to learn more about businesses and tax.
- Specialties: Small/Medium Businesses, Investments, Taxation, Growth, Development, Planning.
- Alex loves assisting his clients achieve success and helps them to achieve their goals.
- Alex has a great love for the West Coast Eagles, but his true love of sport resides in soccer (football according to him). Having been a strong player in his younger days, Alex is hard to find during the World Cup.
- With a mature family Alex enjoys seeing the success of his strong family ties.
- Languages: English & Spanish
CPA, Master of Acc
- Started with us in late 2007, Boris has a wealth of experience gained in other work environments.
- Specialties: Taxation, Superannuation Funds, Investments, Growth, Development, Planning
- Languages: English, Mandarin and Hokkien
- Boris loves his tennis and gets out on the bike most weekends, be it road bike or mountain bike.
CPA, B.Bus (Acc), B.Science
- Joined the IA&T team in 2010, from graduate to the engine of the engine room!
- Specialties: Taxation, Business Accounting Services, strategic planning.
- Travel, nature, music and animals are Natalie’s passions.
- On the weekend Natalie spends her time with her partner exploring the outskirts of Perth looking for hidden gems (good food, live music, & nature are prerequisites).
- Unapologetically a crazy cat lady and no surprise her favourite sports team is the Perth Wildcats.
Xero Certified, Quickbooks
- IA&T from 2016, Erin started helping clients with tax return preparation in 2010.
- Specialties: Tax Returns for Individuals and Sole Traders
- Completing Bachelor of Commerce at present, Erin is keen to develop her small business skills.
- Married with 2 children (husband effectively a third) Erin has a creative flare with dress making and cake decorating – time permitting.
- Arrived at IA&T in 2023, taking over from Gaileen and Alicia.
- Managed Administration and processes for manufacturing business for 15 years and has over 25 years experience in accounts and bookkeeping.
- Married with two maturing boys – Dijah loves watching her boys play basketball on the weekends and enjoys getting involved with managing the basketball teams.
- Joined the IA&T team in 2020, Kelly is the front end of the business in reception. Always greeting our clients with her friendly nature and a big smile. Being in a job-share role with Michelle you will find Kelly in the office at the end of the week on a 5 day fortnight rotation with Michelle.
- From booking our client appointments to the administrative tasks which happen behind the scenes, Kelly is always here to help where she can.
- Married with 1 Child- Kelly enjoys throwing herself into family time over the weekend and enjoys watching her son play soccer and baking cakes.
- Being the daughter of a butcher, Kelly keeps Todd honest with our office BBQ’s
Xero Certified, MYOB
- Joined the IA&T team in 2020, Michelle is the front end of the business in reception. Always greeting our clients with her friendly nature and a big smile. Being in a job-share role with Kelly you will find Michelle in the office at the beginning of the week on a 5 day fortnight rotation with Kelly.
- From booking our client appointments to the administrative tasks which happen behind the scenes, Michelle is always here to help where she can.
- Married with 3 Children – Michelle enjoys throwing herself into family time over the weekend and enjoys watching the AFL Footy.